Personal Display Settings for Windows
AFAIK, display settings in MS Windows are global. It means that if user
John Smith likes 320x200-16colors and sets this mode, all other users who
log in later would be surprised. I think it is not convinient ;). The utility
I would like to propose helps to remove this limitation.
1. unpack ntsavevmod_v2b.rar/tgz (5.9 Kb/6.1 Kb)
2. run setup.bat
You can also make link or copy ntsavevmod.exe to Startup for
Archive includes sources and project file for VC6
ntsavevmod_v2b.rar/tgz (5.9 Kb/6.1 Kb)
- Added protection from running multiple copies to avoid interference.
ntsavevmod_v2a.rar/tgz (5.7 Kb/5.9 Kb)
- Istallation scripts setup.bat and setup_mh.bat are added.
- Absolute path C:\WINNT is not used already.
- Host-based configs work now. It is optional, of course.
Now we have 2 .REG files: for standalone computers (install.reg)
and for domain members (install_mh.reg).
- Executable is much smaller now, bacause CRT libraries are not linked
statically any more.
Please, send your comments and propositions here:
or mail alterX@alter.org.ua (remove X)