All News >>
| 2016.04.03 - 12:30|
Published updated beta
fixed problem with duplicated data structures and strings in compiled driver binary.
Thanks to KtP and ReactOS team. Binary size is reduced even more.
| 2016.04.02 - 20:30|
- fixed CD/DVD detection problem on some SATA. Thahks to Rayer for finding exact version where
support was broken.
- fixed problem CSB5 and old ISA with i486, thanks to KtP for testing
- reduced binary size
And about difficulties:
- can't overcome SATA PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-215D on nVidia MCP51 (10de:0266) for about half a year.
The device can be detected, handles ATA commands, but doesn't respond to ATAPI packet command.
More datails can be found at ReactOS BUG-9119
- some SMP hangs on GUI init. Looks like it happens when GUI touchs CD/DVD.
Fixed compatibility bug with non-RDTSC-capable CPUs (i386 and i486) in
DbgPrint Dump v0.9a (thanks to KtP for bug-report).
| 2016.03.12 - 12:09|
Fixed problem with memory allocation in
PCI Dump v0.2b
| 2016.03.09 - 12:09|
- fixes for VBox and QEmu HDD write and CD-ROM support
- fixed problem with buffer overflow in ISA controllers when original request is splitted
on LBA-capable device.
- 32-bit I/O support for PIO mode
- DMA support for Intel PIIX (8086:1230), thanks to KtP for testing
- changed CD-Changers init behavior
Thanks for donations !
| 2015.10.22 - 15:41|
Fixes for VBox and QEmu support, fast missing device detection
and AHCI-capable controllers in compatible mode.
| 2015.08.14 - 03:48|
Updated manual for proper WiFi setup
| 2015.03.09 - 12:24|
At last I've got to scaner and updated drawings gallery :)
| 2015.02.27 - 23:14|
Thanks for donations ! I didn't monitor the account
for a long time and was surprised :)
| 2015.01.15 - 23:03|
Published performance patches for FreeBSD 9.2.
Patches include bit masks for 16-bit values matching (e.g. port lists), table lookup instead of
tree lookup in table implementation (when possible) and other features.
batch mode patch (load multiple routes from file)
automatic route adjustment for client prefixes (DHCPv6 PD) for
ISC DHCPv6 4.2.5
Updated article about IPv6 deployment.
(DHCPv6 PD + routing)
| 2015.01.01 - 19:09|
Happy New Year!
| Next block of news
Copyrights ©, Licenses and so on
All materials are intellectual property of their authors. All rights reserved.
If you want to use any material in your commecial project you MUST
make agree with the author. You can use, modify and redistribute
published materials for non-commecial purposes keeping Copyright information.
Note: this license is overriden by material-specific licences (if any).
This licence covers all materials ever published on the site.
Licence violations lead to responsibility.
Your soul will be the price.
||designed by Alter aka Alexander A. Telyatnikov
||powered by Apache+PHP under FBSD