All News >>
| 2015.10.22 - 15:41|
Fixes for VBox and QEmu support, fast missing device detection
and AHCI-capable controllers in compatible mode.
| 2015.08.14 - 03:48|
Updated manual for proper WiFi setup
| 2015.03.09 - 12:24|
At last I've got to scaner and updated drawings gallery :)
| 2015.02.27 - 23:14|
Thanks for donations ! I didn't monitor the account
for a long time and was surprised :)
| 2015.01.15 - 23:03|
Published performance patches for FreeBSD 9.2.
Patches include bit masks for 16-bit values matching (e.g. port lists), table lookup instead of
tree lookup in table implementation (when possible) and other features.
batch mode patch (load multiple routes from file)
automatic route adjustment for client prefixes (DHCPv6 PD) for
ISC DHCPv6 4.2.5
Updated article about IPv6 deployment.
(DHCPv6 PD + routing)
| 2015.01.01 - 19:09|
Happy New Year!
| 2014.10.22 - 12:10|
- some fixes in AHCI support - freeze on controllers without legacy interrupt
- fixed PATA/SATA/AHCI detection code for newer Intel
| 2014.08.19 - 00:19|
Some thoughts about society transformation trends (in Russian only).
| 2014.08.12 - 15:10|
- AHCI support is enabled in INFs by default
- added DevIDs for
- newer ATI IPX700/800 (default them to SATA (non-AHCI) mode)
- nVidia AHCI controllers, default them to SATA (non-AHCI) mode
- VIA AHCI
- new Promise chips
- SIS 630S, 962, 963, 1182 and 1182,
- more PATA Marvell chips
- added (experimental) PATA/SATA and AHCI detection code for newer ATI
- removed duplicates and wrong values from device list
- unified OS-specific INFs
- fixed DevID for RZ 100x
- added handler for uninitialized BAR4 for all SATA chips
- improved AHCI error handler. Do not retry after interface errors
- ATAPI commands READ_CD and READ_CD_MFS are marked as DMA-capable.
Managed by registry option AtapiDmaRawRead.
- Added workaround for "Marvell 9123" detection of AHCI channels.
Chip reports 8 while it actually has 4.
| 2014.05.18 - 13:48|
Updated UniATA reference to related bug-tracker of
Added information about actual IPv6 and DHCPv6 support by home routers
to the article about IPv6 deployment.
| Next block of news
Copyrights ©, Licenses and so on
All materials are intellectual property of their authors. All rights reserved.
If you want to use any material in your commecial project you MUST
make agree with the author. You can use, modify and redistribute
published materials for non-commecial purposes keeping Copyright information.
Note: this license is overriden by material-specific licences (if any).
This licence covers all materials ever published on the site.
Licence violations lead to responsibility.
Your soul will be the price.
||designed by Alter aka Alexander A. Telyatnikov
||powered by Apache+PHP under FBSD