All News >>
| 2014.08.19 - 00:19|
Some thoughts about society transformation trends (in Russian only).
| 2014.08.12 - 15:10|
- AHCI support is enabled in INFs by default
- added DevIDs for
- newer ATI IPX700/800 (default them to SATA (non-AHCI) mode)
- nVidia AHCI controllers, default them to SATA (non-AHCI) mode
- VIA AHCI
- new Promise chips
- SIS 630S, 962, 963, 1182 and 1182,
- more PATA Marvell chips
- added (experimental) PATA/SATA and AHCI detection code for newer ATI
- removed duplicates and wrong values from device list
- unified OS-specific INFs
- fixed DevID for RZ 100x
- added handler for uninitialized BAR4 for all SATA chips
- improved AHCI error handler. Do not retry after interface errors
- ATAPI commands READ_CD and READ_CD_MFS are marked as DMA-capable.
Managed by registry option AtapiDmaRawRead.
- Added workaround for "Marvell 9123" detection of AHCI channels.
Chip reports 8 while it actually has 4.
| 2014.05.18 - 13:48|
Updated UniATA reference to related bug-tracker of
Added information about actual IPv6 and DHCPv6 support by home routers
to the article about IPv6 deployment.
| 2014.04.01 - 15:51|
network securuty/anonimity notes
| 2014.02.13 - 13:10|
Patch for strict MAC-based IPv6 address assignment for ISC DHCPv6
appeared to be compatible with fresh ISC DHCPD v4.5.5 from FreeBSD 9.2.
Also, the following patches are almost ported (are being tested) to FreeBSD 9.2:
Updated "bad" traffic filters
- Performance optimization and extensions for ipfw
- route improvement.
| 2014.01.25 - 23:56|
Implemented error reporting in all cases of wrong parameters in
Bad Block Copy 2.3
| 2014.01.09 - 13:56|
Filtering "bad" traffic on managed switches
| 2014.01.01 - 19:09|
Happy New Year!
My gift - network securuty/anonimity notes
| 2013.12.14 - 21:57|
MPtP tunnel software oriented on creation of virtual IPv6 networks over existing IPv4 network.
It simulates Ethernet Layer 2, thus, can handle any Ethernet traffic. The main benefit is
direct interchange between nodes. Central (HUB) node is used for handling broadcast packets only.
Unicast traffic is distributed directly between nodes. There is Linux and FreeBSD support.
| 2013.12.14 - 20:07|
Minor fixes for Local HTTP proxy package (youtube support).
| Next block of news
Copyrights ©, Licenses and so on
All materials are intellectual property of their authors. All rights reserved.
If you want to use any material in your commecial project you MUST
make agree with the author. You can use, modify and redistribute
published materials for non-commecial purposes keeping Copyright information.
Note: this license is overriden by material-specific licences (if any).
This licence covers all materials ever published on the site.
Licence violations lead to responsibility.
Your soul will be the price.
||designed by Alter aka Alexander A. Telyatnikov
||powered by Apache+PHP under FBSD